13 November 2010

Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal

To say I love FASHION, BEAUTY and STYLE is an understatement, that's why I have decided to start writing a blog and who knows maybe one day I'll have my own business (hopefully in the area of botique clothing and homewares) and a published book for kiwi girls of all ages (a girl can dream). I'm sure a few of you that know me are sitting there thinking "what makes you qualified to write about this"? - Well I say what makes you qualified to say that I am not qualified (confused much :p) but I believe if your passionate about something your sure to know a thing or two and coming from a background of retail, pageants and modelling (and no I am not a model) I have learnt a few things over the years not to mention the fact that if you were to come over to my house in my room you would find not only an extensive wardrobe, accessories and beauty collection but a library of books and magazines all dedicated to the subject of fashion, beauty and style. I hope that by creating this blog I can focus on helping people how to create certain looks, where to seek inspiration and where to shop, all the while keeping this blog featuring fashion, beauty and style accessible in New Zealand (with the occassional online shopping feature). I guess thats where this idea started - reading the latest offering from Nina Garcia "The Style Strategy" (it is a great book, all of hers are) I found that none of the clothing stores listed in the book were available for us kiwi girls in NZ and I felt I couldn't really relate to everything in the book when it came to that. So here begins my blog - stay tuned for updates...

Peace, Love, Fashion, Beauty, Style

xx

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment